Some Significance

O mountain tide, so silver
Do fall upon me and punish !
Lo extending tide, too clear,
Do break upon me and rip
Me; for I, stolid piece, am
full of sad retrospection,
dead trepidation !!

O enlarging mass of crystal,
Do ebb upon me and baptize;
for I just wanna be free
of the ordeal; I just want
clanking chains of sins
tied to me, to shatter.

Please, ascending silver crystal,
do descend upon me and rupture
so that I shine,
the next time you stumble
on me- I twinkle, being
particle, and be a
part of you;
be of some significance...!!!

5 comments:

  1. hey nice one dear...and ya another day,another thought and another blog!!!!super blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaar bahut jyada samjh nahi aaya...English tha kya:D
    Anjali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Anjali..Chod naa, english medium school waale bachchhon ke liye tha, angrezi madhyemik vidyalaya walon ke liye nahi:p
    Atleast ab toh google account khol le.!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sindhu..You are always encouraging:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "every cloud has a silver lining.." - hope you remember

    ReplyDelete