If Only..!!

O you crystal moon,
so meek and calm.
You entice me away,
with your mysterious charm.

I, a mortal piece, here
see the chained creepers of lands.
Pardon me, but with soggy eyes..
I did envy you,
the tranquility, the bliss
you are bestowed with.!!

Yes I envied you,until,
this evening,
When
I realized a different You...

Seeing you all the time,
Now I do ponder
So repressed and solitary
such a lone treader.!!

Lo you shiny mass
sometime, to me, do descend
For I wanna hear you
Now you don't be reticent

A wrong tack that I was in,
I wish to know you more.
Unfolding your subtle half,
which, till now, you
have kept in store.!!

O thou,
Be kind and spend,
a brief sojourn.
I can't just wait,
till another morn.!!

Bleed-ed and alone
you bear the bane.
I want to share
a part of your pain.!!

If only,
You consider me that worth..



8 comments:

  1. indeed a nice one... will keep looking for more..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work... Keep doing..:)

    kya...ajeeb....hein!!!

    Hamaaraa..sis .. itni ache poetry karti hein.. aur blogging karti..hein ...

    Aur.. hame pataa.. nahi...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Sorry Shrinidhi..I feel this way of you finding this blog out was sweeter than me telling you directly:)
    Thank you for the encouragement bro:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shri & Aashi:
    So sweet from Shri indeed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one dear sister... keep doing... :)

    ReplyDelete